Monday 19 October 2009

House Season 5


Who doesn't like watching a season all the way through in several days?
So House season five became available on DVD a few weeks ago in the UK.  For those of us who have no access to Sky1 this was a fabulous event.  Inevitably, I bought the season and watched it all through during the course of several days and made great progress on a scarf I'm knitting as a present for someone close to me.

So, was it worth the wait?
This season was really interesting to watch.  Compared to previous seasons I had no real clue as to where it was all going to go, and the last few episodes are well worth watching.  I'm not sure if I want to know what goes through the heads of their script writers...  So yes, it was worth waiting for the series to come out on DVD.


Why did you like it?
I enjoyed this season because not only are you treated to lovely doses of the 'what-disease-or-condition-is-screwing-with-our-patient-this-week' syndrome, but the overall stories for the characters in general developed really well over the course of the season.  Sure you can watch it as one off episodes, but the story arcs for the season are fabulous.


Availability
So the DVDs for the previous four seasons and the fifth are out now.  Sky1 has started screening the sixth season already (the lucky buggers).


Related links

No comments:

Post a Comment