Friday 27 February 2009

Vampires and zombies

No, I'm not playing some new computer game that involves the two, but I'm certainly getting my fair share of the two with my current reading and gaming activities. Seriously.

TWILIGHT, so far
Has been interesting to read. I'm near the end of the first book, and have been enjoying it. More to come on that next week.

RESIDENT EVIL 0, so far
This game hasn't been giving me nightmares yet, but I get pretty freaked out whilst playing it. Again, I'll be finished on that sometime next week.

Something is getting in the way
I had a mole removed from my left arm earlier this week. I wasn't aware of how difficult it would make doing things, having it removed. I'm having difficulty typing this. Reading and playing games has also been on the rather painful side, (let alone taking notes in uni).

Related links
Stephenie Meyer's official website on Twilight
Wiki entry on Twilight series
Official Resident Evil website
Wiki entry on the Resident Evil franchise

No comments:

Post a Comment